First Birthday

This morning I woke up and realized, it's Mackenzie's first birthday.

I thought I would have tears, but instead, I was greeted with excitement.

My baby is one!

It's been one of the most amazing year so far. Some ups and downs. That's to be expected though.

Bryan and I have been trying to have a second baby for a few months now. So I decided this morning, what the heck, let's pee on a stick.

I waited and saw no line. I was testing a few days early. So it wasn't surprising. But I thought, maybe I should wait a bit more.

Then, a faint line appeared.

It's my baby's first birthday and I found out today that I'm pregnant.

I haven't told anyone. I am almost too scared to.

The posts from here on out should be interesting. Stay tuned...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Humbled by a Contest

And Here He Is...

Week 36 - Almost Cooked!