I almost Forgot!

It was a year ago yesterday that we found out we were going to be parents!

It's hard to believe it's been that long, can you? I've been blogging consistently for a year! (this is a record for me. I've had numerous blogs but none lasted like this one)

A year ago, I was thinking about whether we were having a boy or a girl (my suspicion was a boy), whether I would last the whole 10 months (I thought the time was going by so slowly), what we were going to name the baby (if it was a girl, we were going to name her Molly), the list goes on. If you told me that we would end up in Vancouver a year later, I probably would've told you you were crazy.

Here we are now, with a 3.5 month old. Time is going by so fast and I can't imagine ever naming Mackenzie Molly. Life would've been so different had we stayed in Edmonton.

What will I be saying a year from now?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Humbled by a Contest

And Here He Is...

Week 36 - Almost Cooked!