Week 21 - Teething and Cold

I'm a bit travelled out if you can believe it. Travelling with a baby is not as fun as I had anticipated, especially when doing it on my own. We have a trip to Nevada/Utah next week, and I think after that, I could do without travelling for awhile.

Mack has been grabbing her ears, drooling, and having a slight fever all week. I can only assume this means she is either teething or has an ear infection. Then just last week, she decided to get a cold. So yeah, it's been great. Mackenzie was congested and started rolling to her side to breathe better. Only she would roll all the way over to her stomach. Then she would proceed to get really cranky because she doesn't want to roll back on to her back on her own.

Needless to say, it's been a trying few days going in to roll her back over.

So yes, soother back in and no more CIO. Good news is that she's still STTN about 7 hours. And mostly she will go down on her own.

Went to visit my friend's baby the other day who is just under 6 weeks old. Wow, I really did forget how small they were! Mack is a giant! (She's not really, she just passed 13 lbs, which is barely anything for 5 months)

I'm really enjoying this stage right now where she's not mobile yet, but smile and talks with quite a personality. She is refusing to sit because she would rather stand. So I think we'll have a crawler here really soon. Wish us luck!

On another note. We officially graduated from our mommy's group last week (this group only support babies up to 5 months). It's good though, I feel like we have a good group going and will probably stay in touch with them for a long time. You really grow to love all the other babies and care about how they're doing and stuff. I love my mommy's group!

Well, we've survived quite a bit in 5 months - what's next? (Don't tell me, I'd rather be surprised)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Humbled by a Contest

And Here He Is...

Week 36 - Almost Cooked!