Week 27 - So yeah, I'm pregnant

There are days I'm walking down the street, or laying in bed, or just randomly doing my thing - and then I think - crap, I'm pregnant. I'm going to have a freakin' baby here in just over 10 weeks. How the heck did that happen?!?! (Yes, I know how it happened, thank you!)

I don't know if it'll ever become real. I wonder if moms ever look at their kids and go, "I made that?!?!"
Maybe it's just me.

It's been an interesting week. My appetite has gone up DRAMATICALLY. I gained 9 lbs in a month. So much for slow and steady. It's probably the first time during this pregnancy that I'm actually worried about gaining weight. Oh well, that's what happens when you're pregnant right?

I'm going to be working from home next week! I was really anxious about it a month ago, but now I'm really excited. I think this will be a really good opportunity for me to settle into a routine of cooking dinner and stuff. I know it's not much for some of you, but it's a huge start for me!

Someone at work (who I have never spoken to) asked me the other day when I was due. This is a really risky move on her part since she had no idea whether or not I'm actually pregnant! Kudos for her courage, and I'm relieved for her that I actually am pregnant. Imagine if I wasn't?! Have you ever had a moment like that?

I got myself my first business gig on my own doing some marketing stuff for a company. Not that the other business stuff doesn't count, but this one doesn't involve Bryan at all, so this should be interesting! I'm pretty excited about it, and I hope I can live up to their expectations! Wish me luck :)

Nothing too funny today - I had all these stories I wanted to tell you earlier this week. I really should start writing them down. (sigh)

Maybe I'll do another post this week when my brain remembers.

13 more weeks to go - 13! Geesh!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Humbled by a Contest

And Here He Is...

Week 36 - Almost Cooked!