I Almost Forgot!

Gung Hey Fat Choy!

Today is Chinese New Year. It's the year of the Rabbit! If you are a rabbit, that means you're turning 12, 24, 36, 48, 60, or 72 this year. Apparently it's supposed to be a good year. We shall see!

I was doing some work last night and by the time I got frustrated enough with the system (system is slow after a certain time), it was already midnight. And crap, I hadn't taken a shower yet.

My mom says NEVER to wash your hair on Chinese New Year. It will wash away all the good luck. Great. I don't only have greasy hair, but I'm also smelly and greasy.

I really want to avoid going out today, but already made a committment to do dinner at Padmanadi's. (If you haven't gone, you must! Their buffet is delicious! Not to mention the owner is one of the nicest man you have ever met) So if you see me, can you just pretend not to? Ignore me, I'm going to look like crap.

At least I'll have all my luck in tact though.

Happy New Year everyone! Hope this year is a lot more peaceful for you than last! Apparently last year being the Tiger year, it was a very up and down year for most.

Thank goodness this baby is a rabbit. My sister is a tiger, and well...(Kelly, if you read this, Je t'aime!)

Comments

  1. Rawwwwrr! Haha je t'aime, ur lucky ur pregnant and it's now the year of the rabbit! Haha just joking. I am counting down the days before u guys come home...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Humbled by a Contest

And Here He Is...

Week 36 - Almost Cooked!