Week 30 - I'm the Smallest Week 30 I Know

Even though I feel huge, and I'm waddling like no one's business, and in my mind I'm so much bigger - when Bryan took a picture the other day, I'm so much smaller than what I had pictured in my head.

I posted the picture on facebook and people thought I looked cute. I started looking at other mama's 30-week bump. I look like I'm at 22 weeks. I'm not sure if it means it's time for me to eat more, or this will just turn out to be a tiny baby.

Doctor's appointment next week - I'm sure if it's something of concern, they will say something. But as of right now, I'm the smallest week 30 pregnant woman I know. The bump is still barely there! (I realize when I said smallest, I really meant the bump, not the size of my body)

I am starting to get tired again. And I'm also starting to get a bit nauseous. Almost like first trimester but not quite as bad. Here's to the third trimester!

So I know I said a couple of months ago that I was excited about my 30's. But after hanging with my step-daughter and seeing how much people have grown around me, it suddenly hit me that I'm...umm..THIRTY. Holy crap! How the heck did this happen? I don't know what I thought 30 would feel like, but I don't feel it! I thought I would feel more grown up, that I would act more grown up. But all I feel is I'm still a kid, I'm still that 21-year old with loads of insecurities sometimes, and have my selfish moments. Will I feel more "grown up" once I become a mom? I guess only time will tell :)

Only 10 more weeks to go - it's hard to believe we have to fit in 3 events, 1 bridal shower, 1 baby shower, 1 goodbye party, 2 packign parties, move, and give birth in those 10 weeks. Wish us luck!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Humbled by a Contest

And Here He Is...

Week 36 - Almost Cooked!