Week 16 - In LA and....Sick

You know what's the worst? When you're travelling and you're doing logistics for a 5-day event and you get sick AND you're pregnant.

Travelling went well - I was feeling pretty great. But after eating Carl's Jr for the third day in a row, getting about 6 hours of sleep a night (and not good sleep), I knew this would happen. I got so tired at one point I actually went under the table to take a 30-minute nap during the seminar. Between planning meals (do you know how hard it is to think about what you want to eat right after breakfast or lunch?), keeping time (speakers NEVER end on time), and running music (should we do slow music with lyrics? or slow music without? Should we make it loud? Or should it be softer?), I was giving it my all. I've been way too busy to worry about the baby...until now.

I'm coughing up my lungs, and I'm wondering if the baby is still okay. Good news is that it's only 17 more days until the ultrasound. Bad news is that it's another 17 days before the ultrasound. I'm sure the baby is fine - I'm still extremely tired and feeling a little bit sick (although that could just be because I'm coughing so much). And my boobs hurt this morning when I woke up - so baby is fine right? RIGHT?

I cannot be congested when I go on the plane - HELP please. I have two days to get rid of the congestion. I don't care if I'm coughing or what not. But the last time I went on a plane congested, I thought I was going to DIE. My ears would not pop for 2 whole hours - and that was on a one-hour plane ride. This time around we're flying San Francisco and then to Vancouver, then back to Edmonton. That's a lot of air time and my ears WILL hurt. Any suggestions are welcomed.

Until week 17 - wish me luck.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Humbled by a Contest

And Here He Is...

Week 36 - Almost Cooked!