Popped!

In my exhausted state, I forgot to mention in my last post...

I popped on the weekend! I've been following the What to Expect forum for expectant moms in April 2011. And all of them have mentioned popping lately and I had no idea what they meant. That was, until last weekend!

We were going to a costume party and we were supposed to dress up like a celebrity. I asked my friend Anita what I should dress up as. She suggested Juno - it was perfect timing, because I actually had a belly to show for it! :)

Value Village has now become one of my favorite places to shop. Did you know their books are only $3.99 at most? I ended up getting the Baby Whisperer for only $3.99! Plus the mom who used to own the book highlighted all of the important parts with little sticky tabs for the information she needed often. It was perfect :) If you're looking for books for your kids, they're only 99 cents! I mean, can you go wrong?

Had crab for dinner last night. NOT.A.GOOD.IDEA. That's all.

Did I mention that Christmas is my favorite holiday of the year? I put on some Christmas jingles at work today, and although it didn't help me focus by any means, it did perk me up a little. Baby must love it, because I felt the baby move a lot today! (Yay!)

Here's something I didn't know about pregnancy: Muscles I didn't even know existed hurt - a lot. Especially my shoulders. Bryan attempted to massage me the other day and the muscles behind my shoulder bones were killing me. I didn't even know I had muscles there! By the end, his hands hurt so much that I told him to stop. No need to torture 2 people. This is what happens when you sit at a desk all day. I need to get up and walk around more. Today I attempted to stretch, but then my arms went numb.

You just can't win at this pregnancy game.

I'm sure our baby will be beautiful and awesome and I will feel a love I've never felt before. But I assure you, I will not forget how things have been the last 5 months so far. Nothing will erase the memory of this. And I'm sure labor will be just as awesome. So yeah, don't lie to me. I know I won't forget.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Humbled by a Contest

And Here He Is...

Week 36 - Almost Cooked!