Week 22 - Merry Christmas!

I feel like I've been stuck at week 22 forever. I don't know why - it's not that I had a bad week or anything, just feels like I've been stuck here for a long long time.

Well, Merry Christmas guys! After a flight from Edmonton to Calgary and from Calgary to Vancouver, we finally arrived at 8 pm on Christmas Eve! I don't think we've ever arrived home so late. But the good news is that this is the last Christmas we have to do this!

This morning was an awesome morning. It dawned on us that it's the last Christmas we have before the baby comes. Next year this time, our baby will be 8 months old! Pretty crazy! Really great presents this morning from my mom and my sister - lots of maternity clothes! It just made this pregnancy so much more real.

My sister got me a gift certificate to a spa. I was uber grateful - my shoulders have been killing me. I've been dying to go for a massage. So during breakfast:

Me: I can't wait to get a massage!

Mom: Oh, I don't think that's a good idea

Me, Kelly, Bryan: (in unison) Why?

Mom: Because you never know where they push (starts chuckling) and they could push the baby out by mistake!

Me, Kelly, Bryan: (in unison) OH.MY.GOSH!

That's my mom. And you have to laugh with her. Because even she knew how ridiculous it was to say that! And people wonder why I'm so illogical? I got it from her!

We're off to turkey dinner! Have a Merry Christmas everyone! Only 3 more days til the 3D ultrasound and 4 more days til I turn 30! What a year it's been :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Humbled by a Contest

And Here He Is...

Week 36 - Almost Cooked!