Week 35 - First Real Meltdown

You'd think with everything going on, I would have my first meltdown a long time ago. Like I could be overwhelmed with the move, or I could be crying over how things aren't really getting done, etc. But no, my first real meltdown was over...umm...nothing.

Bryan and I were supposed to have date night last night. It's been a long time, we keep trying to do one, but with our schedule, it's pretty impossible to find time these days to actually do something. So when it got cancelled (and it's a long story), it kinda just spiraled from there.

First, I was starving. Because I was so looking forward to date night, I actually didn't eat that much during the day. So needless to say - hungry mama = moody mama. So we proceeded to head to T & T to grab me a quick bite to eat. And off Bryan went to do his thing. (It's not his fault that date night was cancelled really, I mean, something came up, and it had to be addressed)

Then I decided to stay home and work, but was way too unmotivated to do tomorrow's work. So a complete waste of a night.

Then I decided I wanted to have a bubble tea. But I was car-less. By the time Bryan was done, it was 10. Do you think there's anything open at 10 for bubble tea? The answer is no.

So I asked for a slurpee. I don't drink slurpees to begin with, but the other day, I felt like one. And the only kind I like is coke. So Bryan headed over to 7-11. What happened? They ran out of coke slupees (WTF 7-11? In the winter time you run out of coke slurpees?!?!).

So I asked for a strawberry sundae from Dairy Queen. Guess what? They were closed.

Bryan came home, with leftovers from Olive Garden. I had some. It was tomato based pasta, and I didn't feel like tomato.

It was so not my day.

I had a mini breakdown internally.

That is all I'm going to write for week 35. First meltdown...and it was over food. Geesh.

5 more weeks to go.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Humbled by a Contest

And Here He Is...

Week 36 - Almost Cooked!