Everything is so early this time

My belly started bulging at around 5 weeks and I started feeling nauseous at 6. And I finally got sick yesterday at 7 weeks. I feel like everything is happening earlier this time.

Ultrasound yesterday and, thank goodness, just ONE baby.

I would've had a breakdown if it turned out to be twins. I probably would be happy about it at the end, but really, that's not even something I can think about right now.

140 bpm for heartbeat - I think that's pretty good. Measuring a bit smaller than 7 weeks. But I also haven't been eating much - so that's to be expected.

Anyhooo - I am tired. I feel ill. And I'm only on week 7.

Why do people do this more than twice?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Humbled by a Contest

And Here He Is...

Week 36 - Almost Cooked!