Heartburn? Really?

New symptom #2: Heartburn

Oh bite me. Really? And I had a freakin' Greek salad. How the heck do you get a heartburn from that?

This baby better come out FULL of hair. They say heartburn = full head of hair baby. I'm demanding hair on this baby. You heard me baby - HAIR!

I found these yummy gummy prenatal vitamins from the States today. They're so delicious I could eat the whole jar right now. But, upon reading the nutritional information, it contained 0% iron.

Really?

I thought prenatal vitamins means they have iron?

Good news is that it has folic acid. And I didn't take any folic acid with Mackenzie at all. (I don't know if I told you this, but when I went into labor and they asked me if I took folic acid, I told them no. The nurse promptly told me that was a terrible idea and that my child could very well have spina bifida. Oh yes, thank you nurse for telling me DURING labor - because I could just pop a huge dose of it right then and there to fix it right?!)

As you can see, my sarcasm has returned.

Nausea and tiredness makes me cranky. Crankiness makes me sarcastic and semi-funny.

Screw you heartburn. Screw you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Humbled by a Contest

And Here He Is...

Week 36 - Almost Cooked!