Week 8 - I Feel Like Death

That is how I felt today.

We went to Costco and I was bending over like I was about to die. I was light headed, nauseous, and tired.

And while I know I should be counting my blessings with all of these symptoms (because it means I'm pregnant and everything must be going well), I want to curl up in a ball and die.

Here's something new I didn't experience the first time: Insomnia.

How is it possible that I am so utterly exhausted that when I hit the pillow, I'm wide awake until 1 am? HOW?

Had my first prenatal appointment with my new doctor. I like her. She's mild mannered, soft spoken, and really personable. She said everything looked great with my blood test and first ultrasound.

I broke down and started taking dilectin today. One of my friends said B50 Complex helps a lot with tiredness and nausea. I'm willing to try anything.

I'm also a lot more irritable this time. I want to kill everyone.

Week 8 - seriously, is it only week 8? 32 more to go.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Humbled by a Contest

And Here He Is...

Week 36 - Almost Cooked!