Must.Stop.Googling.

I didn't think I would be as involved with the internet this time around cuz it is the second time afterall. I should know the ins and outs by now.

But nope. I couldn't help it.

I signed up for the What to Expect forum RIGHT AWAY. And read up on every miscarriage story possible.

So now? I'm FREAKED OUT.

And I haven't told Bryan yet.

I'm a week earlier finding out this time around than last. So I'm wondering if I should wait the week out first. But knowing me, and how impatient I am...probably not.

I am extremely tired. And I can't tell if it's because Mackenzie decided to wake up at 6:20 this morning (an hour earlier than normal), or if it's because of pregnancy.

I'm also a tiny little bit nauseous. But that could just be my imagination.

And so let this fun begins! I might return to my old sarcastic self.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Humbled by a Contest

And Here He Is...

Week 36 - Almost Cooked!