WD-40

Before Mack was sleeping 12 hours straight, she used to wake up every morning around 4 or 5 whenever someone woke up to go to the bathroom. Because the door to the bathroom creaked like crazy. And so did every other door in the house. And even though that kid can sleep through most of everything, apparently, she couldn't sleep through door creaks.

So after many mornings being awake at 5 am, I had enough! I told Bryan he better use WD-40 to oil every single door in the house.

And he did.

That was how we reached the 12-hour bliss (I was wrong before about the 8 hours straight sleep - Mack was actually giving us 10 hours of straight sleep. But at 5 in the morning, it seemed more like 8 hours at the time).

The other night, I needed to do her laundry after I put her to bed. Silly me didn't take the laundry out before putting her to bed. So I slowly crept into her room and quietly piled her laundry in my arms.

And not once did she wake up.

That's what I call success these days.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Humbled by a Contest

And Here He Is...

Week 36 - Almost Cooked!