2 Pounds in One Month!

As soon as Mack turned one, not only did she turn into a super sponge, she also turned into a super eater.

There's not much she wouldn't eat (she doesn't like mushy stuff) and we no longer have to supplement with rice cereal. She's sleeping better and she started growing a belly.

I decided to go and weigh her today. Last month, she weighed in at 17 lbs 4 oz (I had a big freak out, because she actually LOST weight...again). I was beginning to think that she'll never get to be front facing EVER.

But I also knew she had gotten heavier. Carrying her has been more exhausting lately, and picking up another one of her friends the other day, Mack actually weighed heavier than her. Which is a first.

She's now at 19 lbs 3 oz! That's 2 lbs in a month! I could hardly believe it. She also grew almost an inch.

Guess she went through a huge growth spurt!

She's growing out of her 9 months clothes and fitting into her 12 months clothes perfectly now. It's a little sad and exciting at the same time. I don't think I need to worry about her weight anymore!

And that's the life of a mommy these days. I get excited when my daughter gains 2 lbs (and said if that happened to me).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Humbled by a Contest

And Here He Is...

Week 36 - Almost Cooked!