Week 11/12 - What Happens When You Run Out of Dilectin

Want to know what happens when you run out of drugs that help you cope with nausea?

Everyone suffers.

By everyone, I really just mean me and Bryan.

I am a lump on the couch, I am hugging the toilet, I can't eat, but I have to eat, I am tired, I am sleeping, I am  the least helpful person on the planet of the earth.

Needless to say, Bryan has to pick up the slack.

He is getting up at 6 in the morning to go for his 5 km daily run. He comes home, takes a shower, then takes Mackenzie out of bed. Change her, play with her, feed her, and play some more. By the time I get up, there isn't much more I need to do. Not that I could anyway. I can barely get the energy to pick her up and bring her down for a nap. Bryan cooks lunch, feeds the munchkin, feeds me, and barely feeds himself. He cooks dinner, and sometimes clean.

I know it's only been 6 weeks of me being sick, but already, I feel like the world's worst wife EVER.

I know a lot of you are tired of me going on about how great Bryan is by now, because, how can one person be that great? Well, I just refilled my dilectin prescription. So I'm hoping to be back to my "normal" self soon. So next post? I'll recap all the flaws of Bryan, just so you can see that he's actually human.

Week 12 - 28 more to go (thank goodness)!

Comments

  1. I hope you're over that nausea soon! I had only about three weeks of nausea during my pregnancy, and it was awful!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Humbled by a Contest

And Here He Is...

Week 36 - Almost Cooked!