Week 9/10 - Utter Exhaustion

I told Amanda the other day that I don't remember feeling this bad last time. She said that when she saw me, I looked better this time around than I did last time.

Obviously, I have forgotten.

This time around, I am out and about a lot more because of Mackenzie. Last time, I remember being a bit of a hermit, because I didn't want to see or socialize with anyone.

Most days, I feel like this. I want to curl up in a ball. But, with a one-year old - that's the luxury that's no longer there. I'm forced to go out to the park, to go out to birthday parties, and sometimes, even socialize (yikes!).

Even with taking diclectin, I'm throwing up at least once a day. I find that the time it hits the worst is after 5:30 pm - after that, I'm a zombie until bed.

Even with days of sleeping 10 hours, it just never seems to be enough. I'm falling asleep while Mackenzie is playing in the family room with the TV on (yup, I'm that horrible mom who lets her child watch TV). Mackenzie therefore, has gotten whinier and needier in the past 2 weeks.

So we gave her more time-outs. Which is not really fair come to think of it. She's whinier because I'm not as present, and I'm punishing her for it?

(sigh)

My mom is having a hard time watching me go through this. She said to me today, "how much longer? How much longer will you feel like this?" I told her I don't know. I wish it would be next week. But with my track record, it could last until Thanksgiving. Who the heck knows!

I feel like a whale already. I might go take Mack for a weigh in tomorrow so I can see if I've gained weight or not. I probably weigh a ton.

30 more weeks to go. I don't know if I can throw up for another 30 weeks...

PS - I just re-read some of my past blog posts - and I didn't wear any maternity pants or the bella band until 14 weeks. 14! I started wearing them at 5 weeks. What the heck. I AM A WHALE!

PPS - It did seem that I somewhat felt better at week 14 last time (and then felt horrible the next) - so maybe I'll feel better soon? *fingers crossed*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Humbled by a Contest

And Here He Is...

Week 36 - Almost Cooked!