#!$%@

I remember going for brunch a week and a half ago with my best friend, her sister, and my husband. I was in an unusally bad mood that day. My best friend said something that I normally would laugh at (it's not unusual that we make fun of each other), but that day, I was extra annoyed. I stopped talking for the rest of the meal. It was awkward, because I'm normally the person who talks up the storm.

It all made sense after I found out I was pregnant! I have been wondering why I've been extra tired and extra illogical. My poor husband has had to endure just how ridiculous I've been being!

So is it normal to swear up the storm? I swore over a dozen times today - which is very unusual for me. My best friend is awesome. The last 2 weeks though, I've wanted to wring her neck (sorry if you're reading this, but it's true). Why the beep does she have to be right all the time? Why is this only bothering me now? Is this what it'll be like for the next 35 weeks?

Beep me.

There's no way I can do this for another 35 weeks. So my hormones better get in gear and put me back into a normal person. I want to like my husband and my best friend again. This is important. I see them all the time. I can't be annoyed the people closest to me for another 9 months.

Any tips?

Also, I'm beeping tired. I am so tired that I don't want to get up in the morning and go to work. I just want to sleep all day. Grrrrrrr.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Humbled by a Contest

And Here He Is...

Week 36 - Almost Cooked!