Reading Stuff

Did you know that when you're about to become a mom, you have a million thoughts going a mile a minute? This is why I'm posting twice in one day!

So, I've been reading stuff on the internet. And really, I don't know why I torture myself with that. Because it really just confirmed just how unprepared we are.

For example - I knew that I was supposed to be taking folic acid while trying to have a baby. But I was so busy trying I forgot. I hope it's not too late.

I'm not supposed to have soft cheeses. I had brie yesterday. Great.

I'm also not supposed to have raw meat. I had a rare steak yesterday. Even greater.

I sure hope the baby will survive 2 bad meals so far.

It sure is great motivation for me to start eating better though. I couldn't believe how quickly that motivation changed for me. It went from me wanting to lose weight a year ago, to me wanting to be my best self a few months ago, to me wanting the best for this baby now. All I want to eat is protein and greens. Of course, I'm only at 5 weeks! Wait til the cravings come! (God help me)

We're debating when to tell everyone. I'm pretty sure we're going to tell my family at 9.5 weeks. That's when we'll see them next. And I suppose I'll tell everyone else at 12 weeks - after the first trimester. I think that's what I'm supposed to do. What did you do?

Did I mention I have a wedding that I will be in 3 days before the baby's due date?

Yeah, I'm not freaking out at all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Humbled by a Contest

And Here He Is...

Week 36 - Almost Cooked!