One Week Later...

It's hard to believe it was only a week ago that we found out I was pregnant. It seems like we've known about this forever!

Today is the first day I felt normal. Maybe it's because I started taking prenatal vitamins yesterday. Probably not, but I like to find reasons for everything.

It could also be because today, my distractions were directed towards finances instead. I am not quite sure how we will be fed in September, I think after expenses, we have $5 left in our bank account.

Great, how the heck are we ever going to raise a child?

I've decided that we need to make an extra $500 a month.

I briefly thought about getting a part time job, but there's just no way. I'm way too tired as it is, I don't know if I would survive 2 jobs and a business.

Although God has never failed us before, so I'm sure he's not about to abandon us now. Sometimes, having trust is hard.

Still, good news is that today was the first day I went pee without thinking I would pee out the baby. So I think we're taking one step forward.

Until tomorrow that is...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Humbled by a Contest

And Here He Is...

Week 36 - Almost Cooked!