Doctor's Appt Booked!

Got a call from the Primary Care Network yesterday. I'm booked in for my first appointment with the OB/Gyn on September 27 at 1 pm! I even did research on this doctor and mostly they were very good reviews. So if I don't end up with a midwife afterall, I'm totally ok as long as I have a good doctor.

Oh, I also had the pleasure of having hemmorrhoids the other day - yeah, I know, it's a lot of information, but I just want you to know that when you have no idea what to expect, you can't help but freak out when there's blood coming out from that end. That was my scare from a few days ago - thank God I have a friend who does EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique). We tapped about my hemmorrhoids, along with my other fears, and they disappeared within an hour. I was a totally different person after my session with her.

Sure, I still have moments where I think I might sneeze the baby out, but mostly, I'm pretty content and getting more excited than scared.

Also just found out that my good friend's wife is also pregnant. She's due 3 days after me. She has multiple children, so I am really glad that I have people to learn from.

3 more weeks til I get to tell my family! I am so looking forward to it! Bryan and I have been planning this for awhile now and we have the perfect way to tell them. I'll keep you updated :)

Well, baby - I'm so looking forward to you teaching me all kinds of lessons in the next 9 months. The biggest lesson so far is trust. And I'm sure you're trying to teach me that so when you are born, I won't hound you about going out with your friends and wondering where you are when you're a minute late coming home...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Humbled by a Contest

And Here He Is...

Week 36 - Almost Cooked!