Week 9 and Counting

Week 9 starts today. This past few days have been worse than ever. I need a nap constantly, and my morning sickness has peaked (or I hope this is as bad as it gets). I am not puking, but the thought of eating is enough to send me running under covers and just lay there until I fall asleep.

I haven't had a proper meal for a few days now - can my baby shrivel up if I don't eat properly? I skipped my vitamin for one day too.

As I'm writing, I'm trying to gulp down some yogurt. I bought some this morning not knowing that this is natural yogurt - meaning no sugar. It's not good. Not good at all.

I also had a bag of chips yesterday AND today. So nutritious.

I can barely make my day through work, I'm not entirely sure how I thought I was going to be able to work from home raising a brand new baby. And if we have twins? I can't even think about it.

2.5 more weeks til my mom and my sister are in town. I'm getting very antsy waiting for their arrival. I'm going to make sure the whole thing is video taped.

I should add one more time that under no circumstances should you go online or read birth stories in magazines. Or when your friends start telling you horrible stories about child birth, you should stop them. It is not doing me or my mental health any good thinking about all the possible things that COULD happen.

Geesh.

I have been completely anti-social. I wonder if people have noticed yet. Or if they've been too busy to pay attention to just how tired I look every time they see me and how much I don't converse with others.

I'm selfish enough to think that other people only think about me :p

Ok, 31 more weeks to go!

Comments

  1. Just in case your vitamins are still making you sick... Look into the Sweet Momma brand - they're supposed to be awesome for women who have trouble w/ sickness.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Humbled by a Contest

And Here He Is...

Week 36 - Almost Cooked!