Heat Is Good

So, we've been without heat because our furance broke. When it was summer, it didn't really matter. But fall came upon us a lot quicker than we anticipated. So for the last 2 weeks, we've been living in the cold. I've been completely miserable.

The furnace guy gave us hope - I was dying to have heat in our house again. I have been extra cold since I've been pregnant and I think my pregnancy symptoms have gotten worse because of the cold.

The moment I heard the furnance going, I was so relieved. It didn't stop for an hour and a half - that's how long it took to get our house back to room temperature.

And did you know that just 6 degrees (celsius) can make all the difference in the world? I had a clearer head, I was happier, and I wasn't as neauseous.

So yay furnace guy! Thank you for making me and my baby happy again!

On another note, the lack of symptoms is now driving me crazy. With them I'm miserable, without them I'm panicking. Beep me. There's just no winning.

And I'm cramping in the weirdest places - and I can't tell if it's gas or if it's my uterus expanding to make room for the baby.

Just over one more week til the doctor's appointment. I don't know if you can imagine my excitment. As soon as I know the baby is ok, I will breathe a sigh of relief.

I have been conversing with God though. And God told me to just trust him. Right God, you're asking a hormonal worry wart to do the impossible. Thanks. (Wait - forgive me for being so sarcastic - really, I do trust you. I am just kidding?)

9 more days til the doctor - can time go any slower?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Humbled by a Contest

And Here He Is...

Week 36 - Almost Cooked!