It Finally Happened

After weeks of wondering if it was better to FEEL sick or to actually BE sick - well, yesterday, I finally hurled down the white throne.

I can tell you - I do not prefer EITHER.

Afterwards, I had a new sense of hunger, but I was too tired to bother getting out of bed and finding something that will suit my stomach last night. So I actually went to bed at 10.

10 might seem normal to some of you, but 9 weeks ago, I was going to bed at 1 or 2 in the morning. I would be lucky now if I can stay past midnight...

Countdown to the doctor's has begun - I haven't even made a list of question yet. Wish me luck - I hope it goes well. I have some gross questions, some weird questions, and probably some really dumb ones. Since this whole midwife thing didn't work out, I'm just hoping that God sent me this doctor for a reason.

I had Mexican food for lunch. It went down well. Of course, that's today. Last week Chinese did me well, this week - not so much.

Tonight I'm going to attemp perogies. I'm not sure how many I will actually have, since my stomach can't hold much these days. Somehow though, between not eating and not feeling well, I feel like I've gained 5 lbs.

I'm still crossing my fingers for twins. I can't even believe I'm saying that, but I am. Pleeeeeease! Let it be twins!

Or next time, I'm adopting. (My mother will have a heart attack, but what the heck)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Humbled by a Contest

And Here He Is...

Week 36 - Almost Cooked!