Bryan Tried to Kill Me

I'm now averaging getting sick between 3-7 times a day. I've decided that getting sick is worse. I've now anchored the bathroom to getting sick - so whether I'm just going pee or whatever, I'm hurling first.

(sigh)

So Wednesday was a particularly bad day. I got home from work (a very unproductive day at work) and curled up under the covers and laid in bed. Bryan asked me if I wanted some soup. I managed to groan out a "hmm" (as in yes).

We had some left overs from last week in the fridge. He reheated it in the microwave. Put it in a bowl for me. I asked him if it was still good. He said he tasted it, and it was still good.

He was wrong.

It was going bad, it smelled funny, and a definite taste of sourness in there.

So yeah, Bryan tried to kill me.

Or maybe he has a really bad nose. He did make me a fresh batch of soup afterwards for me. So maybe it's just a bad nose.

What if I wasn't there? Bryan would've had rotten soup! OMG! He's going to feed our baby rotten soup.

(sigh)

I almost died 2 days ago. That's all.

On another note - aside from his plan to kill me, Bryan has been superbly awesome throughout my pregnancy so far. I can't imagine there would be anyone else out there who would be patient enough to put up with a hormonal-oh-my-god-I-don't-know-what-will-happen-next wife.

It's Friday! I have plans to sleep and sleep some more. You?

Comments

  1. Do you drink lemon ginger tea? You need lemon ginger tea. (I lived with l-g tea and plain crackers in my desk for months.)

    Also? I kinda read your entire blog. Very cool. (Thanks for sharing - now I can creep on YOU! =)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Humbled by a Contest

And Here He Is...

Week 36 - Almost Cooked!