Week 11 - Better or Worse? I Can't Tell!

Week 11.

Bryan told me the other day that time has flown by. Beep you Bryan. Beep you.

Week 11?!?!?!?! REALLY?! It's only been 7 weeks since we've found out?

On the other hand, I almost forgot to celebrate double digits last week. We're in the double digits! (Even though it's the very beginning of double digits)

I feel somewhat better this week. Still have a bit of all day sickness, but I'm eating, so that's a good sign. I've consumed more sugar in the last 2 weeks than I have in a life time. I don't even like sugar. I'm on a hard candy kick right now. I hope I get lots of hard candies for Christmas.

My pants no longer fit. How can I possibly lose 5 lbs and my pants don't fit? Oh, that's right, I've lost weight in the most invisible places, but gained it in my ass!

Great week this week though. Got back in touch with one of my friends. I actually told her about the pregnancy. I feel semi-guilty that my family isn't the first, but I have to tell you - WHAT A RELIEF! I can actually ramble on about my thoughts on this baby to someone else other than my head.

Needless to say - I can't wait for this Sunday to roll around. My family will be there, my best friend will be there - just watch, it will be as anti-climatic as our doctor's appointment. Maybe they'll be like, "I knew it, I knew it all along. Now let me get back to the turkey." Oh I don't know. But we've decided to break the news during grace. Afterall, it was God who created this, so it's appropriate to involve God in this whole process of breaking the news.

I stopped taking my prenatal vitamins for a week because I was constipated ALL THE TIME. And I'm telling you, blood in the toilet for a woman who freaks out so easily is not good. So I laid off the vitamins and just got back on them yesterday. So far so good. I need more fiber. Apparently sugar does not contain fiber. Who knew.

Happy Thanksgiving! I will update you after the turkey dinner :)

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Humbled by a Contest

And Here He Is...

Week 36 - Almost Cooked!