I'm getting fat

I'm not really. Well, kinda.

This morning, I told Bryan that I think I'm getting a small belly.

He looked at me.

Silence.

Then I said, "well, unless that little belly was always there before, unless I've always been this fat!"

Silence.

"You mean I've always been this fat?!?!?!"

"I didn't say that."

"That's right, you didn't say anything."

"There is a small belly there."

"It's too late now! Don't touch me!"

Bryan went off huffing and puffing.

THIS IS HOW PREGNANT WOMEN REACT! Someone get him a handbook on how to deal with an emotional wife.

So yeah, I'm getting fat. Great.

On another note - one more day til my family is here and 2 more days til we get to tell the world.

Comments

  1. Oh Bryan....I thought we taught him how to handle an emotional wife! He needs to take those same situations and now beef it up b/c you are going to be 100x more emotional!

    Good luck Bryan, Good luck.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Humbled by a Contest

And Here He Is...

Week 36 - Almost Cooked!