Week 10

By Monday, the baby will be the size of a really big coat button. It's hard to believe it went from 1 mm to THAT. It's not surprising then I suppose that I've been extremely tired.

I asked God the other day if I could have a break. He gave it to me on Wednesday.

I woke up refreshed, wasn't tired, wasn't feeling sick. It was glorious, and terrifying at the same time. I kept punching my boobs just to make sure they still hurt. Just to make sure that...umm..I was still pregnant.

I can tell you that the next day, I didn't have to punch my boobs anymore. God gave me a one day break only. Such a great sense of humor.

They say morning all day sickness heightens around week 9. I figured it can only go uphill from here right?

I also have been panicking a bit. My job right now is at an office, and it's training me to work from home. Which really is a dream come true for me. On another note, how will I manage when the baby comes? I only get a 5-week break. How will that ever work?

I have come up with a couple of plans. First one would be that I quit now and go find a temporary position to build up my hours/salary so that I can take a decent mat leave for a year.

Second, of course, is to work towards our business goal and replace my current income with coaching, sales, speaking, etc.

I have to admit, I never thought I was a survivor, but right now, I am in full survivor mode. I can't even see past what's right in front of me right now, let alone dream about how abundant our future will be.

It's time I go back to my circle of friends. This is what happens when I've been away from them for too long.

1 more week til my family is here for the big announcement, 2 more weeks until I get to tell the world.

And then I'll go back to my social circle again. I promise.

On a happier note: today, I was walking over to Starbucks for a coffee. And out of no where, and I'm not exaggerating, $10 fell from the sky right at my feet! Mind you, it was windy, so it very well could've been that someone took it out and it flew out of their hand. But from where I was standing, it felt like it came from the sky. So Universe, thank you. It bought me and another girl coffee with some left over for charity.

I asked God last night for an extra $5000 by the end of the month. Only $4990 to go!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Humbled by a Contest

And Here He Is...

Week 36 - Almost Cooked!