What a Relief!

We picked mom and Kelly up on Saturday morning. You have no idea just how hard it is to keep a secret for one more day. To know that I have to spend 2 whole days with them before 7:30 pm rolls around Sunday seemed like such torture to me.

So Sunday, I was REALLY sick. I ran to the washroom at least 10 times.

No one noticed. (My family is clueless that way)

7:15 rolled around - Dan and Spencer came. 7:30 came - Amanda is still 20 minutes away.

I was dying.

FINALLY! 8 pm! Dinner is ready! We're sitting at the table. Bryan wanted to say Grace. My mom was like, "What? Grace? Grace! Now eat!". Yeah, that's my mom.

Below is a clip of what happened.



Let me tell you - the wait? It was SO WORTH IT.

PS - the piercing scream right after Bryan announced it? My best friend Amanda wants you to know that it was umm...not her...yeah.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Humbled by a Contest

And Here He Is...

Week 36 - Almost Cooked!